(972) 436-0717   info@honeainsurance.com

Commercial Autos
Protection of your Business Assets

If your vehicle is used primarily for business purposes, you should have a Commercial Auto Policy. Typically vehicles used for delivery, taxi and limousine services, messenger services, buses and some farming vehicles are considered commercial vehicles. Vehicles with cooking/catering equipment, hydraulic lifts, altered suspensions and other specialized equipment are considered commercial vehicles.

State requirements for liability limits vary depending on the weight and usage of the vehicle. Buses, farm vehicles with a gross weight of 48,000 lbs. or more and commercial motor vehicles with a gross weight of 26,000 lbs. or more are required to have liability limits higher than the state minimum requirements.

Commercial vehicles carrying household goods, buses that carry more than 15 passengers, vehicles transporting hazardous materials and vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of more than 26,000 lbs. are required to register with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles.

Call Mike with questions about your insurance needs for protecting your business.

Mike Honea Agency

Latest News

  • Let’s Give!
    Blessing Other Families We are starting a new tradition here at McCart & Honea Insurance Agency! Every holiday season we...
    Read more

Let’s Connect

Error occured while retrieving the facebook feed